The Wittern Group
Employee Referral Program
We are always looking for great employees and you can help! Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come to a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer, and are a more cost-effective recruit.
That’s where you come in! Through our Employee Referral Program, if you know someone who would be a good addition to The Wittern Group, and they meet the qualifications for an existing open position, you may be receive a referral bonus. If you refer an individual for employment and the individual is hired, you can receive our standard referral bonus of $500 (less Federal and State taxes)
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications by completing a quick form online at https://wittern.com/employee-referralIf your candidate is hired, you will receive a referral bonus of $500. $100 of the referral bonus will be distributed within 30 days of their hire date and the remaining $400 after 120 days of their hire date.
To be eligible to receive the Employee Referral Program bonus, the following criteria must be met:
- All Company employees, except Vice President levels and above, Human Resources personnel, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates, are eligible to refer candidates.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job requisition is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with The Wittern Group. Temporary, summer, contract and former employees of the Company are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- The referral form must be submitted to Human Resources before the candidate applies for the position.
- The referring employee must agree to have his/her name used for introduction.
- In the event that the same candidate is referred by more than one employee, the date of the earliest referral will govern.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with The Wittern Group policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must still be employed by the Company during the hired candidate’s first 120 days of employment in order to receive the payment.
- Once a referral is hired and completes 30 calendar days of service, the referring employee will receive $100 of the referral award. After the referred employee completes 120 calendar days, the referring employee will receive the remaining $400 referral award.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources and General Counsel.
Depending upon the company’s hiring needs and open positions, we may offer referral bonuses greater than $500. Any enhanced referral bonus opportunities will be communicated on an as needed basis by HR.